DYNASET HVD Hydraulic Directional Vibra converts the hydraulic power of a mobile machine into vibration power.
DYNASET HVD Hydraulic Directional Vibra converts the hydraulic power of a mobile machine into vibration power. It is installed straight on to the tool where the vibration is needed. It can produce up to 55 Hz of vibration and up to 70 kN directional vibration force. Patented piston structure maximizes the vibration force in axial direction and minimized lateral force. This makes the unit more efficient and robust. HVD is a very effective tool to enhance material removal in various machines e.g. loader bucket, street sweepers and trucks. HVD is also great for soil compacting applications.
- Vibration up to 55 Hz
- Vibration force up to 70 kN
- Integrated into base machine’s attachment where the vibration is needed
- Easy installation and use
- Possible to install to work automatically when digging into hard ground
- Faster bucket emptying and material removal
- Two year warranty