Nominal flow rate approx. 6 l/min
• Operating pressure up to 320 bar
• Water capacity approx. 350 ml
The FNS 040-105 is used to filter permanently solid particles as well as water from hydraulic oil. The clogging of the filter element is displayed by means of a manometer.
Through a flow control valve the FNS off-line filter can be connected to a high pressure pipe with an inlet pressure of up to 320 bar (minimum inlet pressure approx. 20 bar). The flow rate is kept constant at approx. 6 l/min depending on the inlet pressure.
• minimizing downtime due to contamination
• high component protection
• higher availability and longer machine lifetime
• simple retrofitting